[Owasp-royalholloway] [Owasp-london] Fwd: [ISG-Alumni] FW: 11th June David Lacey and Jim Manico in central london (BCS) 1830 -2030

Mohinder mohinder.khosla at talk21.com
Sun Jun 3 13:59:20 UTC 2012

David,

Thanks for the update. Your earlier message indicated the venue as BCS London Offices, 5 Southampton St. I checked the BCS calendar and found no entry for this event for 11 June. I am secretary to BCS SPA and I am not aware of this event. Do you know who made the booking? Evenbrite calendar shows 43 places available and if more people are attending then we may request two adjoining rooms.

With kind regards,

Mohinder Khosla, PhD