[Owasp-royalholloway] [Owasp-london] Fwd: [ISG-Alumni] FW: 11th June David Lacey and Jim Manico in central london (BCS) 1830 -2030

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Sat Jun 2 14:07:31 UTC 2012

Hello Mohinder,

Thank you for your observation. This event is not my event - so I don't
control that link. I sent it to the list because it will have Jim Manico
speaking, who sits on the board of OWASP and thus I made the assumption it
would be also of interest to people participating in OWASP; and forwarded
it to the list.

I have had the opportunity to see both speakers, and I highly recommend
both. They each our outstanding contributors to information security, and
brilliant speakers to boot! The OODA talk, which I have not yet seen, is
bound to be one of the most cutting edge ideas is secure development to be
proposed in for several years to come.

Dennis

--
Dennis Groves <http://about.me/dennis.groves>, MSc
dennis.groves at owasp.org

 <http://www.owasp.org/>

*This work is licensed under the Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. To view a copy of
this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/ or
send a letter to Creative Commons, 444 Castro Street, Suite 900, Mountain
View, California, 94041, USA.*