[Owasp-royalholloway] [Owasp-london] OWASP table/stand at London Azure event (June 2012)

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 12:23:35 UTC 2012

I'll put my hand up and volunteer. Anybody else want to join me?

--
Dennis Groves <http://about.me/dennis.groves>, MSc
dennis.groves at gmail.com

*"What is the use of living, if it be not to strive for noble causes and
make this muddled world a better place for those who will live in it after
we have gone."*

*-- Winston Churchill, October 10th, 1908*
*
*