[Owasp-rochester-announce] OWASP Mailman list migration

Ralph Durkee rd at rd1.net
Mon Mar 4 20:46:50 UTC 2019

Chapter members,

The new google group for the Rochester Chapter has not been created yet;
we expect them later this week.  We had to postpone the February OWASP
meeting, but we are in the process of planning one for April, so please
stay tuned.   Also it turns out the chapter discussion list was disabled
and archived as part of the migration effort, because it hadn't been
used in 12 months.  The last usage was a job posted in Jan last year.
So the question remains, is there a need for a chapter discussion lists,
where list members can post application questions, job posting or other
information and questions?  The announcement list is posted to only by
the chapter leaders to post chapter announcements.   Let me know either
way.  Reply to me rather than the lists, as your email won't go to the
announcement list.

Thank you!

-- Ralph Durkee, CISSP, GXPN, GPEN, GCIH, GSEC, GSNA, GCIA, C|EH
Principal Security Consultant