[Owasp-rochester-announce] OWASP Rochester Chapter Event (Nov 18)

John King john.king at owasp.org
Wed Nov 16 05:36:27 UTC 2016

Reminder and last call for RSVPs for this Friday's talk:

*OWASP Rochester Chapter Event*November 18, 2016
Noon to 1:15pm
RIT, GCCIS
GOL-2130 (Air Gap Lab)
(more details below)

Also, we're planning another social event at MacGregors' on December 9th at
5:30pm. Please let me know if you're interested in attending.

Best,
John