[Owasp-rochester-announce] AppSecUSA Sept 22-25

Ralph Durkee rd at rd1.net
Tue Jul 14 16:32:13 UTC 2015

We have a Rochester chapter discount code for $100 off, for those
planning on attending AppSecUSA in September.
It needs to be used by the end of July.   The code is   US2015_RO
Let me know if you're going. as it would be great to meet up.

-- Ralph Durkee, CISSP, C|EH, GSEC, GCIH, GSNA, GCIA, GPEN
Principal Security Consultant
585-624-9551
http://rd1.net