[Owasp-rochester-announce] Rochester Security Summit Schedule

Ralph Durkee rd at rd1.net
Fri Sep 26 01:43:08 UTC 2014

As partners of the Rochester Security Summit, the OWASP chapter has a
complimentary 2 day pass to the Rochester Security Summit.
I'd like to give it to an OWASP Rochester chapter member with a paid
membership that sends me an email. If you already have a membership send
me an email, if not, then sign up and then send me an email with the
receipt.  1 year OWASP membership is only $50.
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership

Hope to see you there!

-- Ralph Durkee, CISSP, C|EH, GSEC, GCIH, GSNA, GCIA, GPEN
Principal Security Consultant