[Owasp-rochester-announce] Rochester OWASP Informal Chapter Meet and planning

Ralph Durkee rd at rd1.net
Sun Jun 29 19:21:29 UTC 2014

Thanks for responding to the Doodle.  We'll do Thursday July 3rd at
5:30pm the OWASP Planning and brain storming.
We'll meet MacGregor's on Jefferson road near RIT.

300 Jefferson Road
Rochester, NY  14623
Phone: 585.427.8410

If you're not able to make it, but have ideas or suggestions please
email them.

Thanks!

-- Ralph Durkee, CISSP, C|EH, GSEC, GCIH, GSNA, GCIA, GPEN
Principal Security Consultant
585-624-9551