[Owasp-rochester-announce] Rochester OWASP Informal Chapter Meet tonight 5:30pm

Ralph Durkee rd at rd1.net
Thu Jul 3 16:06:32 UTC 2014

Just a reminder we're meeting tonight, July 3rd at 5:30pm for the OWASP
Planning and brain storming.  We'll meet at MacGregor's on Jefferson
road near RIT.  I'll grab a table when I get there. If you're able to
come an RSVP would help me estimate the table size.

300 Jefferson Road
Rochester, NY  14623
Phone: 585.427.8410

Also, If you're not able to make it, but have ideas or suggestions
please email them.
Thanks!

-- Ralph Durkee, CISSP, C|EH, GSEC, GCIH, GSNA, GCIA, GPEN
Principal Security Consultant
585-624-9551