[Owasp-rochester-announce] Owasp-rochester-announce Digest, Vol 45, Issue 2

Lou Leone lou.leone at owasp.org
Thu Nov 18 11:16:48 EST 2010


I'll be there... and there's a rumor that my spouse may actually be in
tow with me.  We should be sure to extra geek-up the conversation
tonight ;-)

-- Lou

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 12:00 PM,
<owasp-rochester-announce-request at lists.owasp.org> wrote:
> Send Owasp-rochester-announce mailing list submissions to
>        owasp-rochester-announce at lists.owasp.org
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>        https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-rochester-announce
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>        owasp-rochester-announce-request at lists.owasp.org
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
>        owasp-rochester-announce-owner at lists.owasp.org
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of Owasp-rochester-announce digest..."
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>   1. Re: Informal meeting on November 18th,    6pm at MacGregor's on
>      Jefferson (Ralph Durkee)
>   2. Re: Informal meeting on November 18th, 6pm at MacGregor's on
>      Jefferson (Andrea Cogliati)
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 21:14:33 -0500
> From: Ralph Durkee <rd at rd1.net>
> Subject: Re: [Owasp-rochester-announce] Informal meeting on November
>        18th,   6pm at MacGregor's on Jefferson
> To: Duane Peifer <duane.peifer at uberguard.com>,
>        owasp-rochester-announce at lists.owasp.org
> Message-ID: <4CE48C09.3080603 at rd1.net>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
>
> Next OWASP Informal meeting is coming up tomorrow.   I'll be there to
> talk about the AppSec DC conference, plans for the next meetings and
> whatever else comes up.   Hope to see you there.
>
> -- Ralph
>
>
> On 11/9/2010 9:56 AM, Duane Peifer wrote:
>>
>> We'll have our usual informal meeting at MacGregor's Grill & Tap Room,
>> 300 Jefferson Rd on Thursday, November 18th at 6:00pm. Join us for a
>> free discussion on the latest security issues!
>>
>>
>>
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-rochester-announce/attachments/20101117/38c80406/attachment-0001.html
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 10:30:38 -0500
> From: Andrea Cogliati <andrea.cogliati at owasp.org>
> Subject: Re: [Owasp-rochester-announce] Informal meeting on November
>        18th, 6pm at MacGregor's on Jefferson
> To: owasp-rochester-announce at lists.owasp.org
> Cc: Duane Peifer <duane.peifer at uberguard.com>
> Message-ID: <3CBE8ADA-A7C1-4E50-969E-31CCC9D11633 at owasp.org>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
>
> We also have to celebrate Ralph's recent appointment to the OWASP Global Conferences Committee:
>
> http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Conferences_Committee
>
> Congratulations, Ralph!!!!!!
>
> Andrea
>
> On Nov 17, 2010, at 9:14 PM, Ralph Durkee wrote:
>
>> Next OWASP Informal meeting is coming up tomorrow.   I'll be there to talk about the AppSec DC conference, plans for the next meetings and whatever else comes up.   Hope to see you there.
>> -- Ralph
>>
>>
>> On 11/9/2010 9:56 AM, Duane Peifer wrote:
>>> We'll have our usual informal meeting at MacGregor's Grill & Tap Room, 300 Jefferson Rd on Thursday, November 18th at 6:00pm. Join us for a free discussion on the latest security issues!
>>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Owasp-rochester-announce mailing list
>> Owasp-rochester-announce at lists.owasp.org
>> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-rochester-announce
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> Owasp-rochester-announce mailing list
> Owasp-rochester-announce at lists.owasp.org
> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-rochester-announce
>
>
> End of Owasp-rochester-announce Digest, Vol 45, Issue 2
> *******************************************************
>


More information about the Owasp-rochester-announce mailing list