[Owasp-rochester-announce] Rochester OWASP September 10th 6pm

Ralf Durkee rd at rd1.net
Wed Sep 5 10:52:00 EDT 2007

Sorry for leaving out that we will be meeting at our usual location at
Bryant & Stratton College:

*Location:*
Bryant & Stratton College
1225 Jefferson Rd, Rochester, NY 14623 (near I-390)
<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=1225+Jefferson+Rd,+Rochester,+NY&ie=UTF8&om=1&ll=43.087727,-77.600255&spn=0.014856,0.04283>
Enter the Frontier Commons plaza, near the Post Office. Enter the main
Bryant & Stratton entrance door rather than the one towards the left,
the PSC (Professional Skills Center) door.  There will be a sign on the
door indicating the room 204 in which we will meet.