[Owasp-rhodeisland] OWASP RI: May 11 with Congressman James Langevin

Patrick Laverty patrick.laverty at owasp.org
Mon May 11 12:37:34 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Just a reminder that our meeting with Congressman Langevin is tonight, and
it is at his headquarters in Warwick. The seating is limited, so we do
require an RSVP through the Meetup site. If you did RSVP and you cannot
make it, please change your response to "No", as we do have a waitlist.

Details are below, and we'll see you tonight!

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 12:25 PM, Patrick Laverty <patrick.laverty at owasp.org