[Owasp-rhodeisland] OWASP RI: Tuesday, Aug 18 - Access in Maliceland

Patrick Laverty patrick.laverty at owasp.org
Mon Aug 17 12:26:24 UTC 2015

Just a reminder that the next OWASP RI meeting is TOMORROW NIGHT! We are
having it on Tuesday night this month. So if you RSVP'd, we'll see you
there tomorrow night, and if you didn't RSVP either by replying to this
email or on our meet up site, well what are you waiting for? See you then!
(Details below)