[Owasp-rfp-criteria] OWASP_RFPCriteria_201006241130

Dan Cornell dan at denimgroup.com
Fri Jun 25 03:24:35 EDT 2010

Luscious - the mailing list has informed me that "A non-text attachment was scrubbed..."  I suppose that is what I get for sending an MS Word doc to an OWASP mailing list.

I'm working to find a place to post the actual document publicly.  In the meantime - please email me (dan _at_ denimgroup.com) and I can send it to you directly.

Thanks,

Dan