[Owasp-Recife] Fwd: [owasppb] Fwd: Release: Faraday Penetration Test IDE

Caio Dias caio.dias at owasp.org
Thu Jan 2 00:13:31 UTC 2014

Para quem está atrás de uma ferramenta, olha ai uma nova.

From: Francisco Amato <famato at infobytesec.com>
Date: 2013/12/16
Subject: Release: Faraday Penetration Test IDE
To: pen-test at securityfocus.com

We are happy to announce our first release of Faraday (beta), an open
source collaborative Penetration Test IDE console that uses the same
tools you use every day.

Faraday introduces a new concept (IPE) Integrated Penetration-Test
Environment

We built a plugin system, where all the I/O from the terminal gets
interpreted, if we have a plugin for the command, the output is
processed and added to a knowledge base in a transparent way.

Our idea was to build a tool that helps from the perspective of a
pentester without changing the way you work, adding the support for
multi user collaboration on security testing projects.

Developed with a specialized set of functionalities that help users
improve their own work adding collaborative data sharing, indexation
and analysis of the generated knowledge during the engagement of a
security audit.

[Features]
* +40 Plugins (Metasploit, Amap, Arachini, Dnsenum, Medusa, Nmap,
Nessus, w3af, Zap and More!)
* Collaborative support
* Information Highlighting
* Knowledge Filtering
* Information Dashboard
* Conflict Detection
* Support for multiple Workspaces
* IntelliSense Support
* Easy Plugin Development
* XMLRPC, XML and Regex Parsers

Get it now:
http://www.faradaysec.com
https://github.com/infobyte/faraday

[Contact]
@faradaysec
#faraday-dev on irc.freenode.net

We hope you enjoy it!
--
Francisco Amato
http://www.linkedin.com/in/famato

Infobyte LLC.
2699 S. Bayshore Dr #300.
[33133], Miami, FL
Phone: +1 305 851 3373
http://www.infobytesec.com
http://blog.infobytesec.com
http://twitter.com/infobytesec

_______________________
is being sent by Infobyte for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged information.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure and/or distribution by any
recipient is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete and/or destroy all copies of this message regardless of form and
any included attachments and notify Infobyte immediately by contacting the
sender via reply e-mail or forwarding to Infobyte at infox at infobytesec.com.

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can
actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a
full practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org

--

Ícaro Evangelista Torres
Tecnólogo em Redes de Computadores - IFPB

--

---
Você está recebendo esta mensagem porque se inscreveu no grupo "OWASP

--
Caio Dias
<https://about.me/caiodias> https://about.me/caiodias