[Owasp-Recife] Fwd: [Owasp-leaders] Announcing New Project - Web Hacking Incidents Database (WHID) Project

Caio Dias caio.dias at owasp.org
Tue Feb 18 20:40:14 UTC 2014

Repassando...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ryan Barnett <ryan.barnett at owasp.org>
Date: Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 5:20 PM
Subject: [Owasp-leaders] Announcing New Project - Web Hacking Incidents
Database (WHID) Project
To: owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org

FYI - we have just successfully setup the new project page here -
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_WASC_Web_Hacking_Incidents_Database_Project

This is a joint project between OWASP/WASC.  The main motivations for
joining this project with OWASP were:

   1. Gain better visibility for the project.  WHID can be used in future
   OWASP Top 10 discussions to help provide "Attack Liklihood" information.
   2. To help solicit community help with adding entries.  I have heard
   many people say that they reference WHID and that is serves a valueable
   service.  The issue is that it is currently a "Ryan Barnett" project as I
   am the only one adding entries... I need help.  Fortunately, I already got
   word from Jerry Hoff that he in interested in helping (Thanks Jerry!).  If
   anyone else would like to help, please let me know.

Let me know if you have any questions about the project.

--
Ryan Barnett
OWASP ModSecurity CRS Project Leader

--