[Owasp-Recife] Fwd: [OWASP-chapters] Fwd: AppSec Europe 2014 - CFT / CFP

Caio Dias caio.dias at owasp.org
Tue Feb 18 17:57:00 UTC 2014

Esta com seu artigo pronto e procurando para onde submeter?
Olha ai uma boa oportunidade.

laura.grau at owasp.org

====
Disclaimer: OWASP does not endorse or recommend commercial products or
services allowing our community to remain vendor neutral with the
collective wisdom of the best minds in application security worldwide.
====

--
Caio Dias
<https://about.me/caiodias>https://about.me/caiodias