[Owasp-Recife] Fwd: [owasppb] Fwd: OWASP Vulnerable Web Applications Directory Project

Caio Dias caio.dias at owasp.org
Tue Oct 22 11:59:20 UTC 2013

Repassando...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ícaro Evangelista Torres <icaro.redes.ifpb at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 8:08 AM
Subject: [owasppb] Fwd: OWASP Vulnerable Web Applications Directory Project
To: owasppb at googlegroups.com, segidez at googlegroups.com,
hackerspace_jp at googlegroups.com

Para quem interessar!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: psiinon <psiinon at gmail.com>
Date: 2013/10/18
To: bugtraq at securityfocus.com, "websecurity at webappsec.org" <
websecurity at webappsec.org>, webappsec at securityfocus.com

And in converting my original email to text format the link got lost ;)

The project is here:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Vulnerable_Web_Applications_Directory_Project

Simon

http://blog.taddong.com/2011/10/hacking-vulnerable-web-applications.html.

--
OWASP ZAP Project leader

Let Us Hack You. Before Hackers Do!
It's Finally Here - The Cenzic Website HealthCheck. FREE.
Request Yours Now!
http://www.cenzic.com/2009HClaunch_Securityfocus

--

Ícaro Evangelista Torres
Tecnólogo em Redes de Computadores - IFPB

--

---
Você está recebendo esta mensagem porque se inscreveu no grupo "OWASP

--
Caio Dias
<https://about.me/caiodias> https://about.me/caiodias