[Owasp-Recife] Fwd: [OWASP-Brasilia] Fwd: Availability of ModSecurity 2.7.3 Stable Release

Carlo Marcelo Revoredo da Silva revoredo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 18:09:47 UTC 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Breno Silva <breno.silva at gmail.com>
Date: 2013/3/29
Subject: [OWASP-Brasilia] Fwd: Availability of ModSecurity 2.7.3 Stable
Release
To: owasp-brazilian at lists.owasp.org, "OWASP Chapter in Brasilia, DF,
Brazil." <owasp-brasilia at lists.owasp.org>

The ModSecurity Development Team is pleased to announce the availability of
ModSecurity 2.7.3 Stable Release.The stability of this release is good and
includes many bug fixes.

Many issues and missing features for NGINX module were fixed. NGINX module
version is now RC. We have fixed some minor issues for IIS.

We also added some important new features, the ability to load some
specific directives into .htaccess files and the SecXmlExternalEntity
security feature that will disable by default the possibility to load xml
external entities. We recommend all users use this version.

Please see the release notes included into CHANGES file. For known problems
and more information about bug fixes, please see the online ModSecurity
Jira. Please report any bug to mod-security-developers at lists.sourceforge.net
.

Thanks

Breno Silva