[OWASP-Raleigh, NC] next meeting?

Steve Pinkham steve.pinkham at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 13:40:29 UTC 2012

On 01/12/2012 09:36 PM, Dan Fiedler wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I'm new to the area and I'm excited that there is an OWASP chapter here.
>  Is there a meeting planned for some time the near future?  If not, let's
> plan one!
>
> -Dan Fiedler

Welcome Dan!

I'm planning a meeting in early Feb, but just haven't quite nailed down
a day yet.  It should go up soon, and will probably be on DOM XSS as the
discovery tools have improved enough recently that more problems are
being exposed there.

If you want to suggest another meeting before or after that, anyone can
do so on our meetup page.

http://www.meetup.com/owaspnc/

Look forward to meeting you!

Steve
--
 | Steven Pinkham, Security Consultant    |
 | http://www.mavensecurity.com           |