[OWASP-Raleigh, NC] OWASP NC/Raleigh

Michael Menefee mmenefee at wireheadsecurity.com
Thu Jan 27 14:28:46 EST 2011

Steve,

Thanks for stepping up and taking on the leadership of the group. After
almost 3 years it's just not something I could dedicate the appropriate
amount of time to, but I want to help out in any way I can.

I love the idea about getting together with other security groups...i'll
forward on the requests i've gotten from such groups over the past year
and maybe they're still interested

Thanks again!
Mike