[OWASP-Raleigh, NC] June OWASP meeting

Stacey Curtis staceycurtis at yahoo.com
Wed May 26 21:41:20 EDT 2010

We could always change "the week," though, too, right?

It's been a while for me ... I changed companies, and am now more immersed in security than I could wrangle at HP. I'd show, and as usual, with good beer. Might be able to bring an associate or two, depending on the date. Not prepared to present anything useful, but am at least moving in that direction now. Also would like to see OWASP Raleigh succeed.

Interest of the day: dealing with the plain-text user/passwd in Apache problem. There must be a better way.

-Stacey