[OWASP-Raleigh, NC] [JOB OPENING] Security Services opening at HP

Enders, Hans hans.enders at hp.com
Fri Jul 2 12:22:28 EDT 2010

And for those more geared towards research and evangelism, our research arm out of Atlanta is looking for people as well....

http://h30507.www3.hp.com/t5/The-HP-Security-Laboratory-Blog/Are-you-a-security-superstar/ba-p/81426

<<
Are you a security superstar?

The HP Web Security Research Group is actively seeking fresh brains (in bodies) to work on our cutting edge web application assessment technology. Have you used HTTP methods in casual conversation, or thought about exploiting an XSS attack in a social network to make Angelina Jolie your friend? Then it's a match made in heaven (but assembled in Atlanta). We want somebody interested in discovering vulnerabilities in RIA like Silverlight and Flash, and who wants to tackle intriguing issues like JavaScript static analysis. We need an individual interested in finding the best methods for automating detection of issues like XSRF, persistent XSS, and URL rewriting. We're working on these challenges and even more, all in a fun and fast-paced environment. If you and your brain are interested, contact gabriel.braslavsky at hp.com for more information.

Hans Enders | HP Presales Consultant | +1 919-279-5189 | hans.enders at hp.com

     "Habeas data"