[OWASP-Raleigh, NC] Sept 15th Meeting-Reschedule

Steve Pinkham steve.pinkham at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 11:31:14 EDT 2009

Michael Menefee wrote:
 > All,
 >
 > Due to some scheduling conflicts, we will be postponing the Sept 15th
 > OWASP meeting until mid-October. We'll shoot out an email with the
 > information as soon as we nail down a date and agenda.
 >
 > Thanks,
 > Mike

Too bad.
While we're rescheduling, could I suggest a Wed or Monday meeting?
Tuesdays are tough for me to make as my wife has other commitments that
day and I have a 4 year old at home. Every other bloody group I go to
meets on Thursday, so those are pretty much shot ;-)
(1st Thursday, ISSA, 2nd Thurdsay, TriLUG.  I suppose 3rd or 4th
thurdays are ok..)

I assume the rest of you are busy and have other things going on also.
Any thoughts?

Steve

--
  | Steven E. Pinkham                      |
  | Security Researcher, Maven Security    |