[OWASP-Raleigh, NC] OWASP NC Meeting May 26 - PLEASE RSVP via Link

Michael Menefee mmenefee at wireheadsecurity.com
Mon May 4 20:12:00 EDT 2009

...and just to agree with you, the Zoji site is horrible, and the template
choices are awful.

I did just check again and Meetup starts at about $12/month. I'll foot the
bill starting next month if 20 people attend May's meeting, otherwise
chapter sponsorship is always welcome :)

--
Michael S. Menefee, CISSP (#43728)
President and Co-Founder
mmenefee at wireheadsecurity.com