[OWASP-Raleigh, NC] OWASP NC Meeting May 26 - PLEASE RSVP via Link

Michael Menefee mmenefee at wireheadsecurity.com
Mon May 4 20:01:18 EDT 2009

Steve,

Zoji is free, which is why we went with that initially. When we started
this, meetup was still a pay-for service (not sure if that's still the
case), and there was a lot of dialogue on the OWASP leader's mailing list
about this and other paid-for services (which some of the larger chapters
are/were using at the time). We can re-evaluate, but for the time being,
there's no required registration, so it's free and easy for us. We're open
to suggestions, but need to be frugal ;)

Mike Menefee

--
Michael S. Menefee, CISSP (#43728)
President and Co-Founder