[OWASP-Raleigh, NC] OWASP NC Meeting May 26 - PLEASE RSVP via Link

Steve Pinkham steve.pinkham at gmail.com
Mon May 4 19:57:54 EDT 2009

On Monday 04 May 2009 04:17:58 pm Chris Whitesock wrote:
> OWASP Members,
>
> Sorry about April's meeting!  For some reason we only had a few folks RSVP
> via Zoji and only after canceling the meeting did we understand there was
> more people that actually planned on attending...
>
> It's now May and we are getting the word out there early, so PLEASE RSVP
> here: http://www.zoji.com/782263/events/2030415    and let us know if you
> can make it or not.

Could I humbly recommend meetup.com?

Meetup seems to be a much more common service, and I think more people would
find the group that way.

Zoji seems like it's trying to hard to do social networking related stuff,
where meetup.com has useful meeting related features..

Also, doesn't look like myspace threw up on the page.

Anyway, I RSVPed on Zoji, just got the heebee-jeebies from doing so...