[OWASP-Raleigh, NC] WebScarabNG question.

Steve Pinkham steve.pinkham at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 14:58:59 EDT 2009

Fred Williams wrote:
> I"ve been trying to download a copy of the new version of WebScarab NG but I can't find the download anywhere behind the link provided on the OWASP site.  Anybody have any luck?
>
> Fred

As far as I know, right now you have to pull it from git and build it
with maven.  This seems to be by design, as it's not really ready for
prime time.
I have a repo I build every once and a while to test, and then promptly
Webscarab NG is still very bare-bones.

If you really have trouble building it and can't bare not trying it
right now, I can probably be persuaded to post a build, but it's really
not anything special at the moment.

Steve
--
  | Steven E. Pinkham                      |
  | GPG public key ID CD31CAFB             |