[Owasp-Pune] [Gentle Reminder- We are meeting today at 5 @Avaya, Magarpatta, Pune ] OWASP Pune Chapter : May-June 2016 meet

Ashwini Paranjpe Ashwini_Paranjpe at symantec.com
Fri Jun 17 06:42:33 UTC 2016

Thanks a lot Sumita for coordinating this chapter meeting. Also thanks to Narendra and team for your active participation and making this chapter as huge success :)

Definitely we are happy to hear from you guys...if you have any idea or something new on security and wanted to present in upcoming chapters, please let us know and we will happy to discuss/present it ahead.

Thanks,
Ashwini Paranjpe ( 9158983587)