[Owasp-Pune] [Gentle Reminder- We are meeting today at 5 @Avaya, Magarpatta, Pune ] OWASP Pune Chapter : May-June 2016 meet

Uday, Sumita (Sumita) suday at avaya.com
Fri Jun 17 05:47:36 UTC 2016

Hi Narendra, Balaji, Ashish
Awesome learning session ! Thank you for sharing the knowledge and  your insights yesterday...

All, good participation and do let Ashwini/me  know if you have something to share. It is always great to hear from all of you!

People who could not make it  , come for our next chapter meet for sure.

Have a great Friday and happy weekends to all of you!

Cheers
Sumita Uday, Avaya India, Pune ( 9823288189)