[Owasp-Pune] [Owasp-leaders] Pune Chapter meet!

Ashwini Paranjpe Ashwini_Paranjpe at symantec.com
Tue Oct 27 07:06:33 UTC 2015

Please use following link for registration.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZyS_em1DlhM_Jaa4cl6sbPs9APW0RiTipyye6UetiQA/viewform#start=openform

thanks,
Ashwini

Date: 20 Nov, 2015
Time: 5.00 pm to 6.00 pm
Venue: PTC Software (India) Pvt. Ltd,Marisoft - 1st floor,Kalyani Nagar,Pune

Registration is compulsory for this event. Find the registration link here<https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/forms/d/1ZyS_em1DlhM_Jaa4cl6sbPs9APW0RiTipyye6UetiQA/viewanalytics?usp=form_confirm>

thanks,

Ashwini Paranjpe

Cell: 9158983587<tel:9158983587>/8805017911
Chapter Leader
OWASP - Pune
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Pune

[https://c.na12.content.force.com/servlet/servlet.ImageServer?id=015U0000001dgT6&oid=00DU0000000IvqV&lastMod=1381013601000]

On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 12:33 PM, Ashwini Paranjpe <ashwini.paranjpe at owasp.org<mailto:ashwini.paranjpe at owasp.org>> wrote:
Hi All,

Welcome to the OWASP- Pune chapter ☺

First of all I would like to thank you for your presence during the meeting and good to see the great enthusiasm among everybody. Keep it up guys and keep the spirit continue for upcoming events.

It was nice to meet you everyone and  we really had a great interaction.

I have taken down the meeting notes and the agenda for our upcoming OWASP Pune chapter as follows. Feel free to add if anything is missing below.

1.    There were total 25 folks attended from different organization. We did introduction session and observed most of the guys were passionate about the application security and would like to participate in Chapter  discussion to enhance their security knowledge as well do some presentation on security.

2.    I had started with OWASP objective/goal and brief introduction about myself. Now everybody is on the same page about how we can go ahead and contribute to this activity.

3.    Following goal/agenda have been figure out for the upcoming chapter event

a.  Everybody seems comfortable to have a chapter meeting once in month on every Thursday ( 3rd week of every month). Next chapter meeting is schedule on 19th Nov 2015. We need to finalize the venue but mostly we will have it at PTC, Kalyani Nagar office. Meeting agenda would be to have a quick introduction of OWASP top 10 issue – session would last for 45 minutes followed by question and answers and remaining 15 minutes can be utilized to discuss chapter activity and discussion topic for next meeting with the following possible topics.

                                          i.     Security tools

                                        ii.    Cloud security

                                       iii.    Mobile security

                                       iv.    Vulnerability analysis

                                        v.    Anything specific to security

b.    Decided to create Whatsup group for all attendees for quick information sharing. However information can be shared with everyone through all channels ( owasp Pune-mailing list, owasp wiki, linkedin etc)

c.    Subsequent meeting will be scheduled on first and third week of December ( 3rd and 17th Dec)

I  would like to know who would want to present/speak on “OWASP top 10 issue” on 19th Nov? Please let me know in advance along with the details ( Your name, Organization, work profile etc) so that I can update the wiki page.

Note that I will update this MOM with our wiki page.

Thanks again.

Ashwini Paranjpe.
Office : 9158983587<tel:9158983587>
Cell: 8805017911

On Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 7:30 PM, Noreen Whysel <noreen.whysel at owasp.org<mailto:noreen.whysel at owasp.org>> wrote:
Hi Ashwini,

Please be sure to add the meeting details to your chapter wiki page and mailing list:

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Pune

I would be happy to help promote this by adding the announcement to our Twitter feed.

Noreen Whysel
Community Manager
OWASP Foundation

On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 1:00 AM, Ashwini Paranjpe <ashwini.paranjpe at owasp.org<mailto:ashwini.paranjpe at owasp.org>> wrote:
Hello All,

I hope you already got this mail.

This is the reminder for you to join this meeting. I agree venue may not be convenient to all but for first time please take some time out and try to join this meeting.

Do reply back and do not hesitate to call me on 9158983587<tel:9158983587> for any queries.

thanks,
Ashwini

Hi All,

I would like to invite you all for our first Pune chapter meet on 12th October 2015 at below mentioned location.
Agenda of this meeting would be the basic introduction of ourselves and OWASP. And would also like to talk about how we can contribute further to run this chapter successfully.  If anybody is interested to talk on any security topic you are welcome!

We will also talk about the forthcoming plan for our chapter and decide on our first technical chapter discussion.

Please acknowledge if you are accepting this meeting invite.

Looking forward to seeing you at the first meet.

Date: 12th Oct 2015
Time: 5 PM to 6 PM

Venue details:
PTC Software (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Training Room2 , Marisoft - 1st floor, Survey No. 15
Vadgaonsheri, Kalyani Nagar
Pune

thanks,
Ashwini Paranjpe