[Owasp-Pune] [Owasp-leaders] Pune Chapter meet!

Ashwini Paranjpe ashwini.paranjpe at owasp.org
Tue Oct 27 06:27:40 UTC 2015

Hello All,

Please find below details for our next chapter meet. (Already updated at:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Pune)

*Agenda for the meeting*

Presentation on "*OWASP top 10 - Security Issues*"

by Manish Dusad, Consulting Engineer/Solution Architect at Avaya Software,
Look after Avaya's Management product portfolio roadmap , architecture and
Design. Part of Avaya wide security and architecture council team

And Sumita Uday, Security SME ; CISSP ; CEH at Avaya Software, Part of
Avaya's Management product architecture and Design team. Part of Avaya
Product Security support team publishing and analyzing Security advisories.

*Venue:*

*Date:* 20 Nov, 2015
*Time:* 5.00 pm to 6.00 pm
*Venue:* PTC Software (India) Pvt. Ltd,Marisoft - 1st floor,Kalyani
Nagar,Pune

Registration is compulsory for this event. Find the registration link here
<https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/forms/d/1ZyS_em1DlhM_Jaa4cl6sbPs9APW0RiTipyye6UetiQA/viewanalytics?usp=form_confirm>

thanks,

Ashwini Paranjpe

Cell: 9158983587/8805017911