[Owasp-Pune] Owasp-Pune Digest, Vol 40, Issue 11

Nilesh Patil npatil854 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 01:58:38 UTC 2015


Hello Ashwini and Everyone,

Good Morning to all.
I am also part of Owasp-Pune however unable to attend 1st meeting since i
am working from Bangalore location.
>From January, i will attend Owasp meetings @ Pune.
Nice to see and eager to meet security domain people.

Thanks and Regards,
Nilesh Patil
9822666854
On Oct 14, 2015 11:02 PM, "Pranav Jagtap" <pranavjagtap4 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Ashwini,
> I was not able to attend the first meeting of the chapter.Though I am keen
> to attend further meets,please add me to the whatsapp group.
> My number is:9096777798
>
>
> Reagrds,
> Pranav Jagtap.
>
> On 14 October 2015 at 10:45, <owasp-pune-request at lists.owasp.org> wrote:
>
>> Send Owasp-Pune mailing list submissions to
>>         owasp-pune at lists.owasp.org
>>
>> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>>         https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-pune
>> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>>         owasp-pune-request at lists.owasp.org
>>
>> You can reach the person managing the list at
>>         owasp-pune-owner at lists.owasp.org
>>
>> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
>> than "Re: Contents of Owasp-Pune digest..."
>>
>>
>> Today's Topics:
>>
>>    1. Re:  Owasp-Pune Digest, Vol 40, Issue 10 (Akansha Kesharwani)
>>    2. Re:  Owasp-Pune Digest, Vol 40, Issue 10 (Dusad, Manish (Manish))
>>
>>
>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> Message: 1
>> Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 18:31:30 +0530
>> From: Akansha Kesharwani <minti.ayu at gmail.com>
>> To: owasp-pune at lists.owasp.org
>> Subject: Re: [Owasp-Pune] Owasp-Pune Digest, Vol 40, Issue 10
>> Message-ID:
>>         <CA+AwT5UG+V=
>> gqG5r8qtAg7zT6-y57bz1vnoqDx5AOWWLs40Mqw at mail.gmail.com>
>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>>
>> Hi Ashwini,
>>
>> Due to the timings which was not matching to my working hours I was not
>> able to attend this meet. But i am very much interested to attend these
>> meets.
>>
>> So I kindly request you to Choose the timings after 7pm if its being
>> organised on the workings days. Because most of the office gets over after
>> 6:30pm.
>>
>> Do add me to the whatsapp group. My phn no: 08109132363
>>
>> Regards
>> Akansha Kesharwani
>>
>> On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 5:30 PM, <owasp-pune-request at lists.owasp.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Send Owasp-Pune mailing list submissions to
>> >         owasp-pune at lists.owasp.org
>> >
>> > To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>> >         https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-pune
>> > or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>> >         owasp-pune-request at lists.owasp.org
>> >
>> > You can reach the person managing the list at
>> >         owasp-pune-owner at lists.owasp.org
>> >
>> > When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
>> > than "Re: Contents of Owasp-Pune digest..."
>> >
>> >
>> > Today's Topics:
>> >
>> >    1. Re:  [Owasp-leaders] Pune Chapter meet! (Ashwini Paranjpe)
>> >
>> >
>> > ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>> >
>> > Message: 1
>> > Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 12:33:13 +0530
>> > From: Ashwini Paranjpe <ashwini.paranjpe at owasp.org>
>> > To: Owasp-Pune at lists.owasp.org, OWASP-Leaders at lists.owasp.org
>> > Cc: Edward Bonver <edward at owasp.org>
>> > Subject: Re: [Owasp-Pune] [Owasp-leaders] Pune Chapter meet!
>> > Message-ID:
>> >         <CAH_p30XYB9p6=
>> > 3X4ruKP8O+WUDABLrH1trSHZnSNfHGYkEikkQ at mail.gmail.com>
>> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>> >
>> > Hi All,
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> > Welcome to the OWASP- Pune chapter J
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> > First of all I would like to thank you for your presence during the
>> meeting
>> > and good to see the great enthusiasm among everybody. Keep it up guys
>> and
>> > keep the spirit continue for upcoming events.
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> > It was nice to meet you everyone and  we really had a great interaction.
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> > I have taken down the meeting notes and the agenda for our upcoming
>> OWASP
>> > Pune chapter as follows. Feel free to add if anything is missing below.
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> > 1.    There were total 25 folks attended from different organization. We
>> > did introduction session and observed most of the guys were passionate
>> > about the application security and would like to participate in Chapter
>> >  discussion to enhance their security knowledge as well do some
>> > presentation on security.
>> >
>> > 2.    I had started with OWASP objective/goal and brief introduction
>> about
>> > myself. Now everybody is on the same page about how we can go ahead and
>> > contribute to this activity.
>> >
>> > 3.    Following goal/agenda have been figure out for the upcoming
>> chapter
>> > event
>> >
>> > a.  Everybody seems comfortable to have a chapter meeting once in month
>> on
>> > every Thursday ( 3rd week of every month). Next chapter meeting is
>> schedule
>> > on 19th Nov 2015. We need to finalize the venue but mostly we will have
>> it
>> > at PTC, Kalyani Nagar office. Meeting agenda would be to have a quick
>> > introduction of OWASP top 10 issue ? session would last for 45 minutes
>> > followed by question and answers and remaining 15 minutes can be
>> utilized
>> > to discuss chapter activity and discussion topic for next meeting with
>> the
>> > following possible topics.
>> >
>> >                                           i.     Security tools
>> >
>> >                                         ii.    Cloud security
>> >
>> >                                        iii.    Mobile security
>> >
>> >                                        iv.    Vulnerability analysis
>> >
>> >                                         v.    Anything specific to
>> security
>> >
>> > b.    Decided to create Whatsup group for all attendees for quick
>> > information sharing. However information can be shared with everyone
>> > through all channels ( owasp Pune-mailing list, owasp wiki, linkedin
>> etc)
>> >
>> > c.    Subsequent meeting will be scheduled on first and third week of
>> > December ( 3rd and 17th Dec)
>> >
>> >
>> > I  would like to know who would want to present/speak on ?OWASP top 10
>> > issue? on 19th Nov? Please let me know in advance along with the
>> details (
>> > Your name, Organization, work profile etc) so that I can update the wiki
>> > page.
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> > Note that I will update this MOM with our wiki page.
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> > Thanks again.
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> > Ashwini Paranjpe.
>> >
>> > Office : 9158983587
>> >
>> > Cell: 8805017911
>> >
>> > On Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 7:30 PM, Noreen Whysel <noreen.whysel at owasp.org>
>> > wrote:
>> >
>> > > Hi Ashwini,
>> > >
>> > > Please be sure to add the meeting details to your chapter wiki page
>> and
>> > > mailing list:
>> > >
>> > > https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Pune
>> > >
>> > > I would be happy to help promote this by adding the announcement to
>> our
>> > > Twitter feed.
>> > >
>> > > Noreen Whysel
>> > > Community Manager
>> > > OWASP Foundation
>> > >
>> > > On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 1:00 AM, Ashwini Paranjpe <
>> > > ashwini.paranjpe at owasp.org> wrote:
>> > >
>> > >> Hello All,
>> > >>
>> > >> I hope you already got this mail.
>> > >>
>> > >> This is the reminder for you to join this meeting. I agree venue may
>> not
>> > >> be convenient to all but for first time please take some time out and
>> > try
>> > >> to join this meeting.
>> > >>
>> > >> Do reply back and do not hesitate to call me on 9158983587 for any
>> > >> queries.
>> > >>
>> > >> thanks,
>> > >> Ashwini
>> > >>
>> > >> =============================================================
>> > >>
>> > >> Hi All,
>> > >>
>> > >> I would like to invite you all for our first Pune chapter meet on
>> 12th
>> > >> October 2015 at below mentioned location.
>> > >> Agenda of this meeting would be the basic introduction of ourselves
>> and
>> > >> OWASP. And would also like to talk about how we can contribute
>> further
>> > to
>> > >> run this chapter successfully.  If anybody is interested to talk on
>> any
>> > >> security topic you are welcome!
>> > >>
>> > >> We will also talk about the forthcoming plan for our chapter and
>> decide
>> > >> on our first technical chapter discussion.
>> > >>
>> > >> Please acknowledge if you are accepting this meeting invite.
>> > >>
>> > >> Looking forward to seeing you at the first meet.
>> > >>
>> > >> *Date: 12th Oct 2015 *
>> > >> *Time: 5 PM to 6 PM*
>> > >>
>> > >> *Venue details*:
>> > >>
>> > >>
>> > >>
>> > >>
>> > >> *PTC Software (India) Pvt. Ltd.Training Room2 , Marisoft - 1st floor,
>> > >> Survey No. 15Vadgaonsheri, Kalyani NagarPune*
>> > >>
>> > >> thanks,
>> > >> Ashwini Paranjpe
>> > >> 9158983587
>> > >>
>> > >> _______________________________________________
>> > >> OWASP-Leaders mailing list
>> > >> OWASP-Leaders at lists.owasp.org
>> > >> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-leaders
>> > >>
>> > >>
>> > >
>> > -------------- next part --------------
>> > An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
>> > URL: <
>> >
>> http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-pune/attachments/20151013/5d46347f/attachment-0001.html
>> > >
>> >
>> > ------------------------------
>> >
>> > _______________________________________________
>> > Owasp-Pune mailing list
>> > Owasp-Pune at lists.owasp.org
>> > https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-pune
>> >
>> >
>> > End of Owasp-Pune Digest, Vol 40, Issue 10
>> > ******************************************
>> >
>> -------------- next part --------------
>> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
>> URL: <
>> http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-pune/attachments/20151013/596373ba/attachment-0001.html
>> >
>>
>> ------------------------------
>>
>> Message: 2
>> Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 05:15:19 +0000
>> From: "Dusad, Manish (Manish)" <dusad at avaya.com>
>> To: "owasp-pune at lists.owasp.org" <owasp-pune at lists.owasp.org>
>> Subject: Re: [Owasp-Pune] Owasp-Pune Digest, Vol 40, Issue 10
>> Message-ID:
>>         <
>> E78E655E5636394B9984B11EADEE63782460BE44 at AZ-FFEXMB04.global.avaya.com>
>>
>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
>>
>> Ashwini,
>>
>> Thanks very much for this great initiative.
>> Regarding OWASP top 10 issue I think we should divide them among various
>> speakers.
>>
>> Myself and Sumita (form Avaya) will be more than happy to talk on few of
>> them.
>>
>> -Manish
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: owasp-pune-bounces at lists.owasp.org [mailto:
>> owasp-pune-bounces at lists.owasp.org] On Behalf Of
>> owasp-pune-request at lists.owasp.org
>> Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2015 5:30 PM
>> To: owasp-pune at lists.owasp.org
>> Subject: Owasp-Pune Digest, Vol 40, Issue 10
>>
>> Send Owasp-Pune mailing list submissions to
>>         owasp-pune at lists.owasp.org
>>
>> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>>
>> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__lists.owasp.org_mailman_listinfo_owasp-2Dpune&d=BQICAg&c=BFpWQw8bsuKpl1SgiZH64Q&r=R4gPObFI2fjYlqFpcgwsCw&m=O_iQlL-2abnX1L_gGB5SoPK-Wow3khnDjRj0HwJHTYo&s=LdTkWTIkBgfMwuMmN-XRfKcqS5gpHnWpK5V2aisp12A&e=
>> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>>         owasp-pune-request at lists.owasp.org
>>
>> You can reach the person managing the list at
>>         owasp-pune-owner at lists.owasp.org
>>
>> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than
>> "Re: Contents of Owasp-Pune digest..."
>>
>>
>> Today's Topics:
>>
>>    1. Re:  [Owasp-leaders] Pune Chapter meet! (Ashwini Paranjpe)
>>
>>
>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> Message: 1
>> Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 12:33:13 +0530
>> From: Ashwini Paranjpe <ashwini.paranjpe at owasp.org>
>> To: Owasp-Pune at lists.owasp.org, OWASP-Leaders at lists.owasp.org
>> Cc: Edward Bonver <edward at owasp.org>
>> Subject: Re: [Owasp-Pune] [Owasp-leaders] Pune Chapter meet!
>> Message-ID:
>>         <CAH_p30XYB9p6=
>> 3X4ruKP8O+WUDABLrH1trSHZnSNfHGYkEikkQ at mail.gmail.com>
>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>>
>> Hi All,
>>
>>
>>
>> Welcome to the OWASP- Pune chapter J
>>
>>
>>
>> First of all I would like to thank you for your presence during the
>> meeting and good to see the great enthusiasm among everybody. Keep it up
>> guys and keep the spirit continue for upcoming events.
>>
>>
>>
>> It was nice to meet you everyone and  we really had a great interaction.
>>
>>
>>
>> I have taken down the meeting notes and the agenda for our upcoming OWASP
>> Pune chapter as follows. Feel free to add if anything is missing below.
>>
>>
>>
>> 1.    There were total 25 folks attended from different organization. We
>> did introduction session and observed most of the guys were passionate
>> about the application security and would like to participate in Chapter
>> discussion to enhance their security knowledge as well do some presentation
>> on security.
>>
>> 2.    I had started with OWASP objective/goal and brief introduction about
>> myself. Now everybody is on the same page about how we can go ahead and
>> contribute to this activity.
>>
>> 3.    Following goal/agenda have been figure out for the upcoming chapter
>> event
>>
>> a.  Everybody seems comfortable to have a chapter meeting once in month
>> on every Thursday ( 3rd week of every month). Next chapter meeting is
>> schedule on 19th Nov 2015. We need to finalize the venue but mostly we will
>> have it at PTC, Kalyani Nagar office. Meeting agenda would be to have a
>> quick introduction of OWASP top 10 issue ? session would last for 45
>> minutes followed by question and answers and remaining 15 minutes can be
>> utilized to discuss chapter activity and discussion topic for next meeting
>> with the following possible topics.
>>
>>                                           i.     Security tools
>>
>>                                         ii.    Cloud security
>>
>>                                        iii.    Mobile security
>>
>>                                        iv.    Vulnerability analysis
>>
>>                                         v.    Anything specific to
>> security
>>
>> b.    Decided to create Whatsup group for all attendees for quick
>> information sharing. However information can be shared with everyone
>> through all channels ( owasp Pune-mailing list, owasp wiki, linkedin etc)
>>
>> c.    Subsequent meeting will be scheduled on first and third week of
>> December ( 3rd and 17th Dec)
>>
>>
>> I  would like to know who would want to present/speak on ?OWASP top 10
>> issue? on 19th Nov? Please let me know in advance along with the details (
>> Your name, Organization, work profile etc) so that I can update the wiki
>> page.
>>
>>
>>
>> Note that I will update this MOM with our wiki page.
>>
>>
>>
>> Thanks again.
>>
>>
>>
>> Ashwini Paranjpe.
>>
>> Office : 9158983587
>>
>> Cell: 8805017911
>>
>> On Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 7:30 PM, Noreen Whysel <noreen.whysel at owasp.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi Ashwini,
>> >
>> > Please be sure to add the meeting details to your chapter wiki page
>> > and mailing list:
>> >
>> > https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.owasp.org_ind
>> > ex.php_Pune&d=BQICAg&c=BFpWQw8bsuKpl1SgiZH64Q&r=R4gPObFI2fjYlqFpcgwsCw
>> > &m=O_iQlL-2abnX1L_gGB5SoPK-Wow3khnDjRj0HwJHTYo&s=gETFqxuRz2rFKVfIIUp44
>> > 0Q7EkCAFrGgVlZNoj3ikGc&e=
>> >
>> > I would be happy to help promote this by adding the announcement to
>> > our Twitter feed.
>> >
>> > Noreen Whysel
>> > Community Manager
>> > OWASP Foundation
>> >
>> > On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 1:00 AM, Ashwini Paranjpe <
>> > ashwini.paranjpe at owasp.org> wrote:
>> >
>> >> Hello All,
>> >>
>> >> I hope you already got this mail.
>> >>
>> >> This is the reminder for you to join this meeting. I agree venue may
>> >> not be convenient to all but for first time please take some time out
>> >> and try to join this meeting.
>> >>
>> >> Do reply back and do not hesitate to call me on 9158983587 for any
>> >> queries.
>> >>
>> >> thanks,
>> >> Ashwini
>> >>
>> >> =============================================================
>> >>
>> >> Hi All,
>> >>
>> >> I would like to invite you all for our first Pune chapter meet on
>> >> 12th October 2015 at below mentioned location.
>> >> Agenda of this meeting would be the basic introduction of ourselves
>> >> and OWASP. And would also like to talk about how we can contribute
>> >> further to run this chapter successfully.  If anybody is interested
>> >> to talk on any security topic you are welcome!
>> >>
>> >> We will also talk about the forthcoming plan for our chapter and
>> >> decide on our first technical chapter discussion.
>> >>
>> >> Please acknowledge if you are accepting this meeting invite.
>> >>
>> >> Looking forward to seeing you at the first meet.
>> >>
>> >> *Date: 12th Oct 2015 *
>> >> *Time: 5 PM to 6 PM*
>> >>
>> >> *Venue details*:
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> *PTC Software (India) Pvt. Ltd.Training Room2 , Marisoft - 1st floor,
>> >> Survey No. 15Vadgaonsheri, Kalyani NagarPune*
>> >>
>> >> thanks,
>> >> Ashwini Paranjpe
>> >> 9158983587
>> >>
>> >> _______________________________________________
>> >> OWASP-Leaders mailing list
>> >> OWASP-Leaders at lists.owasp.org
>> >> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__lists.owasp.org_
>> >> mailman_listinfo_owasp-2Dleaders&d=BQICAg&c=BFpWQw8bsuKpl1SgiZH64Q&r=
>> >> R4gPObFI2fjYlqFpcgwsCw&m=O_iQlL-2abnX1L_gGB5SoPK-Wow3khnDjRj0HwJHTYo&
>> >> s=CbCHxakYxwQogExfN8zoH9Gf_HFAR4KyXrCkO4LoY4I&e=
>> >>
>> >>
>> >
>> -------------- next part --------------
>> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
>> URL: <
>> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__lists.owasp.org_pipermail_owasp-2Dpune_attachments_20151013_5d46347f_attachment-2D0001.html&d=BQICAg&c=BFpWQw8bsuKpl1SgiZH64Q&r=R4gPObFI2fjYlqFpcgwsCw&m=O_iQlL-2abnX1L_gGB5SoPK-Wow3khnDjRj0HwJHTYo&s=IyP7AFdoRxabvVHktZ0npF_SFQnlUznaHeLUAq7iRPE&e=
>> >
>>
>> ------------------------------
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Owasp-Pune mailing list
>> Owasp-Pune at lists.owasp.org
>>
>> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__lists.owasp.org_mailman_listinfo_owasp-2Dpune&d=BQICAg&c=BFpWQw8bsuKpl1SgiZH64Q&r=R4gPObFI2fjYlqFpcgwsCw&m=O_iQlL-2abnX1L_gGB5SoPK-Wow3khnDjRj0HwJHTYo&s=LdTkWTIkBgfMwuMmN-XRfKcqS5gpHnWpK5V2aisp12A&e=
>>
>>
>> End of Owasp-Pune Digest, Vol 40, Issue 10
>> ******************************************
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Owasp-Pune mailing list
>> Owasp-Pune at lists.owasp.org
>> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-pune
>>
>>
>> End of Owasp-Pune Digest, Vol 40, Issue 11
>> ******************************************
>>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Owasp-Pune mailing list
> Owasp-Pune at lists.owasp.org
> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-pune
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-pune/attachments/20151015/0f9ecaba/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the Owasp-Pune mailing list