[Owasp-Pune] [Owasp-leaders] Pune Chapter meet!

Ashwini Paranjpe ashwini.paranjpe at owasp.org
Tue Oct 13 07:03:13 UTC 2015

Hi All,

Welcome to the OWASP- Pune chapter J

First of all I would like to thank you for your presence during the meeting
and good to see the great enthusiasm among everybody. Keep it up guys and
keep the spirit continue for upcoming events.

It was nice to meet you everyone and  we really had a great interaction.

I have taken down the meeting notes and the agenda for our upcoming OWASP
Pune chapter as follows. Feel free to add if anything is missing below.

1.    There were total 25 folks attended from different organization. We
did introduction session and observed most of the guys were passionate
about the application security and would like to participate in Chapter
 discussion to enhance their security knowledge as well do some
presentation on security.

2.    I had started with OWASP objective/goal and brief introduction about
myself. Now everybody is on the same page about how we can go ahead and
contribute to this activity.

3.    Following goal/agenda have been figure out for the upcoming chapter
event

a.  Everybody seems comfortable to have a chapter meeting once in month on
every Thursday ( 3rd week of every month). Next chapter meeting is schedule
on 19th Nov 2015. We need to finalize the venue but mostly we will have it
at PTC, Kalyani Nagar office. Meeting agenda would be to have a quick
introduction of OWASP top 10 issue – session would last for 45 minutes
followed by question and answers and remaining 15 minutes can be utilized
to discuss chapter activity and discussion topic for next meeting with the
following possible topics.

                                          i.     Security tools

                                        ii.    Cloud security

                                       iii.    Mobile security

                                       iv.    Vulnerability analysis

                                        v.    Anything specific to security

b.    Decided to create Whatsup group for all attendees for quick
information sharing. However information can be shared with everyone
through all channels ( owasp Pune-mailing list, owasp wiki, linkedin etc)

c.    Subsequent meeting will be scheduled on first and third week of
December ( 3rd and 17th Dec)

I  would like to know who would want to present/speak on “OWASP top 10
issue” on 19th Nov? Please let me know in advance along with the details (
Your name, Organization, work profile etc) so that I can update the wiki
page.

Note that I will update this MOM with our wiki page.

Thanks again.

Ashwini Paranjpe.

Office : 9158983587

Cell: 8805017911