[Owasp-Pune] Pune Chapter meet!

Santosh Dhoot santosh.dhoot at heerasoftware.com
Mon Oct 12 07:05:31 UTC 2015

We 2 are joining

Regards

Santosh

9158717107

From: owasp-pune-bounces at lists.owasp.org [mailto:owasp-pune-bounces at lists.owasp.org] On Behalf Of Ashwini Paranjpe
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2015 10:31 AM
To: Owasp-Pune at lists.owasp.org; OWASP-Leaders at lists.owasp.org
Subject: [Owasp-Pune] Pune Chapter meet!

Hello All,

I hope you already got this mail.

This is the reminder for you to join this meeting. I agree venue may not be convenient to all but for first time please take some time out and try to join this meeting.

Do reply back and do not hesitate to call me on 9158983587 for any queries.

thanks,

Ashwini

Hi All,

I would like to invite you all for our first Pune chapter meet on 12th October 2015 at below mentioned location.

Agenda of this meeting would be the basic introduction of ourselves and OWASP. And would also like to talk about how we can contribute further to run this chapter successfully.  If anybody is interested to talk on any security topic you are welcome!

We will also talk about the forthcoming plan for our chapter and decide on our first technical chapter discussion.

Please acknowledge if you are accepting this meeting invite.

Looking forward to seeing you at the first meet.

Date: 12th Oct 2015

Time: 5 PM to 6 PM

Venue details:

PTC Software (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Training Room2 , Marisoft - 1st floor, Survey No. 15
Vadgaonsheri, Kalyani Nagar
Pune

thanks,

Ashwini Paranjpe