[Owasp-Pune] Pune Chapter meet!

Ameya ameya.v.kelkar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 22:18:49 UTC 2015

Hi Ashwini, and others

Great initiative! I'd like to participate and contribute towards the chapter however I live in Melbourne at present. But very keen to assist in any way possible.

I know I might be asking for a bit more at this stage but it would help me/others a great deal if there was dial-in provision.

Please let me know if I could be of any help at all.

Thanks,
Ameya

Sent from my iPhone