[Owasp-Pune] Awaiting for the Dec-17th Meeting link -- Please add me to the Whats App Group

Sudhir Patil sudhir at apptrusty.com
Mon Dec 14 05:28:20 UTC 2015


Hello Ashwini,

Can you please add me (9881371770) to the Whats App group?


Regards,

-- Sudhir Patil
+91 9881371770

On Sat, Dec 12, 2015 at 5:30 PM, <owasp-pune-request at lists.owasp.org> wrote:

> Send Owasp-Pune mailing list submissions to
>         owasp-pune at lists.owasp.org
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>         https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-pune
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>         owasp-pune-request at lists.owasp.org
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
>         owasp-pune-owner at lists.owasp.org
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of Owasp-Pune digest..."
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>    1.  DEC 17 meeting registration (Akhil Koul)
>    2. Re:  DEC 17 meeting registration (Ashwini Paranjpe)
>    3. Re:  DEC 17 meeting registration (Nikhil Chaudhari)
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 20:01:31 +0530
> From: Akhil Koul <akhil.koul8 at gmail.com>
> To: owasp-pune at lists.owasp.org
> Subject: [Owasp-Pune] DEC 17 meeting registration
> Message-ID:
>         <CAK9eeqXFzs0LGOVDihJ=-
> 57eFbqkXtK+9tKqHO1rt47eb3joTg at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>
> Hello
> Is the registration link up for the coming meet?
> Also, as i mentioned earlier, kindly add me to any social media group
> regarding the OWASP Pune Section.
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <
> http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-pune/attachments/20151211/403bf344/attachment-0001.html
> >
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 06:48:10 -0800
> From: Ashwini Paranjpe <Ashwini_Paranjpe at symantec.com>
> To: "owasp-pune at lists.owasp.org" <owasp-pune at lists.owasp.org>
> Subject: Re: [Owasp-Pune] DEC 17 meeting registration
> Message-ID:
>         <
> 69790B69F1189444815D93CD76470517213218D60C at APJ1XCHEVSPIN35.SYMC.SYMANTEC.COM
> >
>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>
> Hi Akhil,
>
> We are going to have OWASP chapter discussion on 17th Dec as scheduled.
> Stay tuned for registration links and chapter details. Also let me know
> your mobile number to add in OWASP whatsup group.
>
> Thanks,
> Ashwini
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> From: owasp-pune-bounces at lists.owasp.org [mailto:
> owasp-pune-bounces at lists.owasp.org] On Behalf Of Akhil Koul
> Sent: Friday, December 11, 2015 8:02 PM
> To: owasp-pune at lists.owasp.org
> Subject: [Owasp-Pune] DEC 17 meeting registration
>
> Hello
> Is the registration link up for the coming meet?
> Also, as i mentioned earlier, kindly add me to any social media group
> regarding the OWASP Pune Section.
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <
> http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-pune/attachments/20151211/66b5f1ec/attachment-0001.html
> >
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 3
> Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 20:26:10 +0530
> From: Nikhil Chaudhari <nikhil.chaudhari at india.com>
> To: owasp-pune at lists.owasp.org
> Cc: owasp-pune at lists.owasp.org
> Subject: Re: [Owasp-Pune] DEC 17 meeting registration
> Message-ID: <1449845772296-ecac1c2e-daec74a1-5aa735ee at india.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"; Format="flowed"
>
> Hi ashwini,
> Do add me to the WhatsApp group.
> My contact details - 9004460225
>
>
>
> Sent using CloudMagic Email
> [
> https://cloudmagic.com/k/d/mailapp?ct=pa&cv=8.0.67&pv=6.0&source=email_footer_2
> ]
> On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 8:20 PM, Ashwini Paranjpe <
> Ashwini_Paranjpe at symantec.com [Ashwini_Paranjpe at symantec.com] > wrote:
> Hi Akhil,
>
>
>
> We are going to have OWASP chapter discussion on 17 th Dec as scheduled.
> Stay tuned for registration links and chapter details. Also
> let me know your mobile number to add in OWASP whatsup group.
>
>
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ashwini
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>  From: owasp-pune-bounces at lists.owasp.org
> [mailto:owasp-pune-bounces at lists.owasp.org] On Behalf Of Akhil Koul
> Sent: Friday, December 11, 2015 8:02 PM
> To: owasp-pune at lists.owasp.org
> Subject: [Owasp-Pune] DEC 17 meeting registration
>
>
>
> Hello
>
> Is the registration link up for the coming meet?
>
> Also, as i mentioned earlier, kindly add me to any social media group
> regarding
> the OWASP Pune Section.
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <
> http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-pune/attachments/20151211/27140366/attachment-0001.html
> >
>
> ------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> Owasp-Pune mailing list
> Owasp-Pune at lists.owasp.org
> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-pune
>
>
> End of Owasp-Pune Digest, Vol 42, Issue 3
> *****************************************
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-pune/attachments/20151214/3f85f149/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the Owasp-Pune mailing list