[Owasp-Pune] Request for Information on December 17th Meeting of OWASP Pune

Vineet Khokhar vineetrulzz at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 12:01:35 UTC 2015

Hi Ashish,

Here are the details :
1. Meeting will be organized in PTC , Marisoft office -
PTC Software (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Marisoft II,
Survey No. 15, Vadgaonsheri,
Kalyaninagar,
Pune 411 014

2. Meeting Time- 1700 HRS to 1800 HRS
3. Agenda- We'll had a session on OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities which
covered the first 5 vulnerabilities. We'll be covering the remaining once
in the upcoming session.

Regards,
Vineet