[Owasp-Pune] How many for Sept 12 meet from Null?

null null giimale at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 14:00:43 EDT 2009

null meet is scheduled in the evening on Sat.

Details of the null meet:

Link: http://null.co.in/2009/09/07/null-pune-meet-on-sat-12th-sept-2009/

Agenda:
1. Lessons learnt while deploying security devices on Corporate
Network – By Murtuja Bharmal
2. nullcon Goa 2010 – Where are we?

Date & Time: 12th Sept 2009 04:30 PM

Venue: Securematrix, 2nd Floor, Trident Towers, Pashan Road, Bavdhan, Pune

In case the owasp meet has not been finalized yet(time and venue
wise), we can club it, else we can do it for the next meet, whatever
suits the members.

Cheers,
@

--