[Owasp-Pune] Owasp-Pune Sept meeting

null null giimale at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 12:58:12 EDT 2009

Hi all,

A few months ago we had a discussion with Rohas on combining null and
pune Owasp meets, but nothing was materialized. Last week we
successfully had a combined meet of null Bangalore and
Owasp bangalore. If ppl are interested we would be more than happy to
have OWASP pune members be a part of our meets. Infact we have one
this Saturday

Details: http://null.co.in/2009/09/07/null-pune-meet-on-sat-12th-sept-2009/

Let me know your views on it. Flames/Comments/Suggestions welcome.

Regards,
Aseem jakhar

--
Cheers,