[Owasp-Pune] My Wedding Photograph ... email

Rohit Srivastwa rohit at clubhack.com
Mon Sep 7 02:52:35 EDT 2009

I tried this link on my sandbox with a garbage authentication & found
that it throws zip file "photo.zip" for download which actually has 3
photos of an Indian girl in a wedding.
Interestingly someone has uploaded actual photographs

./Rohit

--
Rohit Srivastwa
Founder, ClubHack

email: rohit at clubhack.com
call: +91-92-CLUBHACK

"Any tool is a weapon if you hold it right." --Ani Difranco