[Owasp-Pune] First Meeting - OWASP Pune Chapter

Yogesh Badwe yogeshmb at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 07:01:41 EST 2007

Hi Rohas,

Please confirm my participation for the event.

Thanks & Regards,
*Yogesh Badwe*

Senior Engineer - Security Management
Orange Business Services [France-Telecom Group]
Cell:- +91 993330960

--
Yogesh . M . Badwe
Disclaimer - This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential

immediately, and delete this email from your system. We do not guarantee
that this material is free from viruses or any other defects although due
care has been taken to minimise the risk.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender .