[Owasp-portuguese] Fwd: [Owasp-leaders] OWASP AppSec EU Promotion

Carlos Serrão carlos.serrao at owasp.org
Mon Mar 20 19:41:49 UTC 2017

Para vosso conhecimento...

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: Gary Robinson <gary.robinson at owasp.org>
> Subject: [Owasp-leaders] OWASP AppSec EU Promotion
> Date: 20 March 2017 at 19:29:49 GMT
> To: "owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org" <owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org>, OWASP Board List <owasp-board at lists.owasp.org>
>
> Hi All,
>
> OWASP AppSec EU is just over 7 weeks away, and now that we have the program complete were are in full promotional mode.  Program is at https://2017.appsec.eu/program/ <https://2017.appsec.eu/program/>
>
> We will be pushing out a number of promotional messages/blogs/tweets over the next few weeks and ask for your help to spread the word as much as we can.  What we are asking is if you could follow the following outlets and share/retweet messages as you see them come by:
>
> Twitter: @appseceu @owasp_podcast
> LinkedIn: Messages to the Global OWASP Foundation - https://www.linkedin.com/groups/36874 <https://www.linkedin.com/groups/36874>
>
> If you are having OWASP sessions or other networking events in the coming weeks it would be great if you could include mentions of the event and links to the website https://2017.appsec.eu/ <https://2017.appsec.eu/>
>
> Big thanks to everyone who's helped to promote so far, this is the last great push before the event.  Hope to see lots of you there, best of luck,
>
> Gary

Carlos Serrão
OWASP <http://www.owasp.org/>.PT <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Portuguese> chapter

 <http://www.owasp.org/>
blog <https://www.carlosserrao.net/> | skype <skype:pontocom73?call> | linkedin <http://pt.linkedin.com/in/carlosserrao> | twitter <http://twitter.com/#!/pontocom> | facebook <https://www.facebook.com/carlosserrao> | google+ <https://profiles.google.com/u/0/carlos.j.serrao/about>