[Owasp-portuguese] Fwd: [Owasp-leaders] OWASP EEE

Carlos Serrao carlos.serrao at owasp.org
Tue Sep 22 21:55:37 UTC 2015

FYI.

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: Alexander Antukh <alexander.antukh at owasp.org>
> Subject: [Owasp-leaders] OWASP EEE
> Date: 22 Sep 2015 20:50:35 WEST
> To: owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org
>
> Hello everyone,
>
> We are happy to invite you to watch an OWASP security event hosted by chapters in Europe and spread the word in your chapters.
>
> OWASP EEE (Eastern European Event) is a series of events that will take place between 6th and 12th of October in Poland, Lithuania, Cluj, Bucharest, Hungary, Russia and Austria.
>
> Through 7 consecutive days we will organize local mini-conferences devoted to application security. All the speeches will be streamed live on the Internet and will remain available on our youtube channel.
>
> Check out the event page: http://owaspeee.appsec.xyz/ <http://owaspeee.appsec.xyz/>
> Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/owasp_eee <https://twitter.com/owasp_eee>

Carlos Serrão
OWASP <http://www.owasp.org/>.PT <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Portuguese> chapter

 <http://www.owasp.org/>
blog <https://www.carlosserrao.net/> | skype <skype:pontocom73?call> | linkedin <http://pt.linkedin.com/in/carlosserrao> | twitter <http://twitter.com/#!/pontocom> | facebook <https://www.facebook.com/carlosserrao> | google+ <https://profiles.google.com/u/0/carlos.j.serrao/about>