[Owasp-portuguese] Fwd: [Owasp-community] Announcing the OWASP Distributed Web Honeypots Project - Seeking Participants

Carlos Serrao carlos.serrao at owasp.org
Wed Apr 8 10:01:50 UTC 2015

FYI.

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> Date: 7 Apr 2015 15:02:39 WEST
> From: Ryan Barnett <ryan.barnett at owasp.org>
> To: <owasp-community at lists.owasp.org>
> Subject: [Owasp-community] Announcing the OWASP Distributed Web Honeypots Project - Seeking Participants
>
> Greetings OWASP Community!  I wanted to let everyone know that we have officially launched the project - https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_WASC_Distributed_Web_Honeypots_Project <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_WASC_Distributed_Web_Honeypots_Project>.  We have updated honeypot Sensors for download and also have our central logging host up and running.  We already have some participants who have deployed Sensors and we are receiving attack traffic :)  Some quick examples -
> Basic authentication brute forace scanning for Apache Tomcat Admin interfaces
> Bash ENV (ShellShock) scanning
> Google-Dorking SEARCH queries looking for Joomla vulnerable sites
> If you you would iike to participate – please sign-up for the mail-list here: https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp_wasc_distributed_web_honeypots_project <https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp_wasc_distributed_web_honeypots_project>
>
> Cheers.
>
> --
> Ryan Barnett
> OWASP Distributed Web Honeypot Project Leader

Carlos Serrão
OWASP <http://www.owasp.org/>.PT <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Portuguese> chapter

 <http://www.owasp.org/>
blog <https://www.carlosserrao.net/> | skype <skype:pontocom73?call> | linkedin <http://pt.linkedin.com/in/carlosserrao> | twitter <http://twitter.com/#!/pontocom> | facebook <https://www.facebook.com/carlosserrao> | google+ <https://profiles.google.com/u/0/carlos.j.serrao/about>