[Owasp-portuguese] Fwd: AppSec EU submissions -> publicity

Carlos Serrao carlos.serrao at owasp.org
Wed Dec 17 12:09:41 UTC 2014

Caros membros,
aqui fica uma solicitação para todos.

Com os melhores cumprimentos e votos de um Feliz Natal.

> Dear OWASP Chapter leader,
>
> would you be so kind to remind your local OWASP community about the submission deadlines for the call for papers and call for research of the upcoming AppSec EU conference ? The below message can be used for distribution. Or in case you're still having chapter meetings planned in the near future, please make some publicity !
>
> Thanks !
>
> Best,
> Bart.

> Dear AppSec enthousiast and OWASP affiniado,
>
> the OWASP AppSec EU conference series are a premier gathering in the application security domain. The 2015 event, taking place in Amsterdam from 19-22 May, is in full preparation. The program committee is still soliciting submissions for the presentations and research tracks. The deadlines are approaching fast:
>
> - call for papers: 31th december 2014
> - call for research: 20th januari 2015
>
> If you want to share an important advancement or opinion with the community, or if you are looking for your 45 mins. of fame, NOW would be the best time to consider submitting a proposal ! You will find more information and submission instructions on the event website: https://2015.appsec.eu/ <https://2015.appsec.eu/>
>
> We're looking forward to receiving your proposals and to seeing you there !
>
> The AppSec EU 2015 program & organisation committees.

Carlos Serrão
Chapter Leader @ OWASP <http://www.owasp.org/>@PT <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Portuguese>

Skype: pontocom73 <> | google <https://profiles.google.com/u/0/carlos.j.serrao/about> | linkedin <http://pt.linkedin.com/in/carlosserrao> | twitter <http://twitter.com/#!/pontocom> | facebook <https://www.facebook.com/carlosserrao>