[Owasp-portuguese] Fwd: [Global_conference_committee] 2013 Call for Global AppSec Conferences

Carlos Serrao carlos.serrao at owasp.org
Tue Jun 5 08:59:19 UTC 2012

Caros membros,
afinal já existe uma candidatura para 2013.

Quanto a mim, temos duas alternativas:

1. Apresentamos uma candidatura alternativa;

2. Preparamos uma candidatura imbatível para 2014.

O que me dizem?

Cps,

Baan <steven.van.der.baan at owasp.org>, a.adelsbach at googlemail.com

All,

We have uploaded our BeNeLux team proposal for hosting AppSec Europe 2013
in Amsterdam next year.
OCMS: https://ocms.owasp.org/events/139/
Presentation: http://bit.ly/MbTVJN

Our strong points are:

   - Experienced and large local team
   - Big local OWASP communities
   - AppSec research track hosted at university (cfr Stockholm)
   - Cybercrime track (Build eco-system with CERTS / European & local
   government)
   - International Hub & attractive city in the heart of Europe
   - Inexpensive venue & lodging
   - Track record of positive budget events

Should you have any questions and/or remarks, do not hesitate to contact us!

thank you,

kind regards

BeNeLux team
Seba