[Owasp-portuguese] [Owasp-summit-europe-2008] [Owasp-leaders] [Owasp_pr_project] OWASP EU Summit 08 on DIGG

Carlos Serrao carlos.j.serrao at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 10:46:14 EDT 2008

Yes,
and more...

If you get enough diggs your story will appear on DiggNation (http://revision3.com/diggnation/
) a really cool videocast featuring Kevin Rose and Alex Albrecht.

This would certainly give us some more exposure.

Best regards,

On 2008/10/14, at 15:37, Michael Coates wrote:

> If we can get enough diggs and get this item to the front page then we
> will really get some great exposure from a lot of people.  I encourage
> you to digg the story for sure, and really consider spending the 5
> minutes to create an account if you don't have one.
>
> Also, if you have a blog of your own, now is a great time to both
> advertise this event and encourage your readers to support OWASP by
> digging up the story too.
>
> Here's what I put together:
> http://michael-coates.blogspot.com/2008/10/help-digg-owasp-conference-in
> -portugal.html
>

> -Michael

Carlos Serrão: ISCTE/DCTI Lecturer | PhD Student | Adetti Researcher -
Website - Blog - allofads.com
contacts | carlos.serrao at iscte.pt, carlos.j.serrao at gmail.com skype |
pontocom : msn | pontocom73 at hotmail.com