[OWASP-Portland] Training Day 2016 - Registration is Open

Timothy D. Morgan tim.morgan at owasp.org
Thu Oct 27 23:34:55 UTC 2016

Good news everyone!

We have released a few more seats for 2 classes in our training day:
 Cyber Hygiene - Critical Security Controls (3 seats left)
 Applied Physical Attacks on Embedded Systems (5 seats left)

Since the initial batch of seats were sold out in less than 48 hours, I suggest
you register ASAP if you're interested in these courses.

Hope to see you there,
tim