[OWASP-Portland] Fwd: ISACA Luncheon: Bug Bounty Programs (3/10/2016)

Dave Dyk (Personal) dave at cpnt.com
Wed Mar 2 22:11:09 UTC 2016

Hi Portland OWASP -

The local ISACA chapter (I'm on the board) thought there might be interest
in our monthly luncheon next week among the OWASP community.  The topic is
on Bug Bounty program best practices, and the speaker is my colleague from
Simple Dylan Saccomanni who is a senior member of our pen testing team.

If you are able to make it, please register online, and you can use the
lower-priced "member" rate ($20, and includes catered lunch and 1 hour of
documented CPE for any professional certifications you maintain).  Also
note that we waive fees <http://www.isaca-oregon.org/fee-waiver-policy.html>
for students and folks who are currently unemployed.

Thanks for letting us cross-post.  I hope to see you there.